Sunday, June 11, 2006

Rebutle

hey know it all's and moms,

Just like to clear something up on the 'fever' front: Carla and I did have some Ibprofen that she was taking adamantly for three days to lower her fever (which worked by the way). I did know 110 was too high (cuz she felt warm and looked like she had a sunburn), we just didn't know if it was high enough to start killing brain cells or something (not like we'd notice). And I tried to coax Carla into the shower but the girl was freezing, and seeing as she wasn't lucid there was no arguing with her....

So, we may not have read every med textbook in the world....even though Carla did work at a clinic for a year and I took the babysitting course when I was 12....but whatever, we forget things!!!! so there! You're not perfect either! ha.

No comments: