Thursday, February 09, 2006

On the Road Again

So I hope you all realized that it's not cause I'm shy that I don't write, it's because I'm lazy, seriously have any of you ever gotten an e-mail from me? Anyways, we head to Ko Pan Yang tomorrow for our first full moon party- very exciting.
Just got back from a sunset walk to another end of the island, Jeff got us a little lost and we ended up on quite the trek but it was worth it in the end. We took it pretty easy today since last night was the last night of a festival going on here where they tried but failed to break the world record for the most people scuba diving at the same time, luckily nobody felt bad enough about to ruin the party. They had a Mr.Dive charity auction and some really good bands, the Thai Ska band was our favorite. And Geeritt- you'd never guess, they had German sausage available at the festival, not just Thai food around here.
Sorry for the short post but I'm hungry so hopefully somebody can let Jade and Damien know where we'll be (on Ko Pan Yang till at least the 15th) and to come meet us if they can. Thanks. Love and miss you all, hugs and kisses....Carla